Disc Lock (SOLCAR)
Color Available: Red / Black / Yellow
Net Weight: 440g
- Insert the key by aligning the dot on the key head or the block on the key body to the red dot or the slot on the lock.
- Turn the key clockwise to unlock.
- Slide the lock onto the brake disc.
- While lightly depressing the button; position the lock so that the pin will fit through the hole or slot in the brake disc and press the button firmly to secure.
- Do not attempt to move or ride while the disc brake lock is secured.
- Keep the brake disc clean prior to securing the lock.
- Periodically check the bore inside the slot to remove any accumulation of dirt or grease.